ATTENTION: Owners of Genuine TomTom Maps – here’s how to share the meta with us CNN
How to create meta (blowfish) codes:
YOU HAVE TO BE THE OWNER OF THE ORIGINAL MAP!
1. Download "RunForMeCode" from the attachment below
2. Plug your tomtom device with USB to the computer
3. Copy RunMeforCode.exe to your TomTom device map/voice directory or run it directly from your desktop
4. Run RunMeforCode.exe
5. Done. The meta.txt file is created in map/voice folder
6. Copy/paste contents of this meta.txt to share with others in any of the latest meta code threads or in this thread.
The above taken from the following thread:
This tool is based on TTuser Easytools
Remember… meta data does not contain any personal information from you or your device. It is completely safe to share and cannot be traced back to you.